Friday, February 8, 2013

Boudoir Photography in Castle Rock, CO

NOTE: While I offer full service Boudoir photography I do not post any of my "more delicate" work in this public forum, and all of the images of have been cropped,  to see a private boudoir gallery please contact me at cija@3wishesphotography.com.


 So Tina and I were at it again this week.  We had such a GREAT time with Krista!  She had some of the prettiest "pretties" I have ever seen!  I loved how she was telling us that she pretended that morning was just like any other...  she got up, got ready for work, left and then waited for her husband to leave before she circled back around! 
Krista was so excited about her experience that I asked if she would write a little something to share with you all... Here is what she had to say.

"I have wanted to get boudoir photos taken as a surprise for my husband for quite some time, but the mere thought of going to an unfamiliar studio with a photographer I didn't know was a deterrent. 3 Wishes Photography gave me a better option. Cija brought the photo shoot to my home, which seems like the most natural place in the world to be comfortable and intimate. I had to do very little except think of a few outfits and ideas, and 3 Wishes showed up, did my makeup and hair and jewelry styling, eased into the shoot so I could get familiar with the style of direction, and then I just got to relax and listen.  And the result was truly a miracle.
I adore my photos. They are sophisticated  stylish, gorgeous,  artistic, and timeless. The best thing is that they feel like they really capture me; they incorporate my favorite parts of my home, my own decor and lingerie and shoes, and a few key possessions (most notably, they tastefully highlight my wedding ring and my love for my husband and the life we've built in that home).  I know my husband will adore them too and I can't wait to see the look on his face. The hardest part, surprisingly, was not having the photos taken. It was trying to decide which photos to buy, when I really wanted them all! 

Thank you, 3 Wishes Photography, for a wonderful experience and a beautiful gift for both me and the man that I love."

Krista

I am so proud of you girls that have contacted me in the last couple of weeks! We already have boudoir bookings for April!  Yippee!!!  but I still need to hear from you!
What's holding you back?!?!

Have a super fantastic weekend! Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: