Thursday, February 7, 2013

Children's Photographer in Castle Rock, CO



Was this morning Colorado Perfection or what?!?!?  So stickin' GEE-OR-GUS!!!
All I wanted to do was run out with my kids and camera and take pictures!!
But I was trapped in reality, so instead of frolicking in the snow I was at the orthodontist with Melia.
 Oh those eyes!!!  They look like pools of crystal blue water!
STUNNING!
 But earlier this week I was with... CLARK!!  He is almost 2!!
and it was an extra special day because Ally and Aidan were there too!!
Oh.. the cuteness!!
I love this far away look in Ally's eyes...  makes you wonder what she is thinking about. 

 Well, I hope are enjoying your Thursday!!!  I am off!!
Until next time! Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com






No comments: