Friday, February 1, 2013

Boudoir Photography in Castle Rock, CO

NOTE: While I offer full service Boudoir photography I do not post any of my "more delicate" work in this public forum, to see a private boudoir gallery please contact me at cija@3wishesphotography.com. 
Yep, Tina and I were at it again this week! 

There will be so many happy husband's this Valentine's day (and happy ladies too... these photo shoots are just too much fun!)

(Seriously I don't know why my text won't center on the page, but in an effort to not end up throwing my computer across the room, I am letting that go now.) 

This sweet gal is one of my favorite clients, she hired me my very first year in "official" business and has hired me every year since!  I told Tina she has the cold weather curse!  Every shoot, even this one, it is freezing outside!  

So here's the deal, I LOVE this type of photography and Tina and I have been talking, I want to make this a bigger part of my business!  As know know, I could go on and on and on about how much I love watching the impact these shoots have on these precious girls which is the major reason these shoots are so close to my heart.  And with birthdays, father's day, weddings and anniversaries all year long this could easily be year round business and not just for Valentine's day. 

SO...

I need your HELP!  I need you to spread the word, tell your friends.  Oh and you... what about you!!  You should book your own session!  Do it for you!  This isn't about having a perfect body, this about seeing the beauty in who YOU ARE!   It's an amazing feeling to look at pictures of yourself and not feel the need to pick it apart, pointing out all your "flaws" and it's even more amazing to see yourself through the eyes of someone who loves you.  I will never forget the feeling I had as Rod looked at my photos; makes me a wee bit teary even now.  

So stop making excuses, stop saying "I'll do it when..."  and just DO IT!!!  You won't regret it!!!  I promise!  XOXO Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

Price includes your session time, unlimited wardrobe changes, professional hair and make up, styling, an online gallery to look at your proofs and 12 digital retouched images on CD.



2 comments:

Talia said...

Ugh! I am soooo close to finally just doing it!

3 Wishes Photography said...

What will push you over the edge?!?!? You know you WANT to!!!!