Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Newborn Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

Meet Briar Christine.  She is 3 weeks old and little sister to McKenna.

She is also how I spent my morning yesterday... I know, I am probably one of the luckiest people on earth, getting to plan with all these little lovelies!
 What a precious child!!  That face was meant to be in pictures!
Do you think I could get away with wearing one of those headbands?!  
I really do think I could rock it!
 It's a good thing I was never a "Rock Star" I would have been, oh what's her name...
Super eccentric, showed up to some awards show in an egg...
Oh well, you know who I mean.  
 But not little Briar, she had a classy understated fashion flair.
I love the picture below, just what do you think she is pondering...
My shoot was easy breezy, she was definitely ready for her first photo shoot!
PIGGIES!!!!
 There were extra bonuses for me.  Briar just so happens to live mighty close to my sister, Wendy and my brother Mick.  Now Wendy was at work but Mick was at home and it just so happened that my mom was on her way over to Mick's. So.... I got to have a very fancy lunch at the Taco Bell/KFC combo restaurant with my mom, my brother and my niece, Madison.
Well, I hope you are doing well and gearing up for the snow, do you really think we will get any?  The bummer is I really need to go to the grocery store, really, really bad but now it is going to be PACKED and the shelves will be bare!  Why oh why, didn't I go yesterday?!?!?
Let's see....
Photoshoot
Lunch with Mom and Mick and Madison (look at all those M's)
Bible book store (Steph and I are going to do The Patriarchs Study together)
Meeting with the tax lady, who just happens to be the girl's Sunday School Teacher
Dinner with the peeps
Homework
Ben's Sneak Peek
Oh... that's why!
Wish me luck!!!
XOXO! Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: