Sunday, May 19, 2013

Baby Photographer in Lonetree, CO

Say "Hello" to LUCY!!!  
Isn't she the CUTEST Little BUNDLE of Squishiness EVER!!!
There is so much about this photo that I LOVE... first, of course, there are the PIGGIES!!
and then there is the smile with the little finger in her mouth.... PERFECTION!

Oh and this little impish smile... makes me melt into a pile of mooshy goo!!

And her more serious look....
 Just try and tell me you don't want to "zorbetz" that tummy!!!
 Toes... fingers... sweet little lips!!!  
OH I CAN'T TAKE IT!!
 Showing off her couture gown made by grandma, such a pretty girl.

 Tutu, pearls, piggies... need I say more!  Lucy! I LOVE YOU!!!
Big HUGE thanks to Stephani, who assisted me on this shoot, thanks for luggin' and holdin'!!!
See you again tomorrow!
Cija
cija@3wishesphotography.com
www.3wishesphotography.com

No comments: