Thursday, May 2, 2013

Newborn Photographer in Castle Rock, CO


Ah... Finally, it's Colton's turn!!! 
This shoot had a bit of a theme...  I'll leave it to you to see if you can figure it out.
How fun will this picture of Colton and his dad be on his graduation day?!?!?
Colton started off awake, but with the help of a heating pad and a space heater, it took no time at all for him to drift off to sleep...  Holy Moly was it hot in there!!
 But a sweet picture like this one is worth all the hot flashes!
The picture below is hands down my Fave of the Day.  I love the sheer joy on Lauren's face!

This one of Lauren and Colton is another favorite.  She couldn't help but
smile in response to his super sized yawn. 

 Believe it or not... this was not my first shoot with a rodeo rope (I'm not sure if that is what they are called but for my purposes... you get the meaning)! In fact, the other picture had more in common with this one than just the rope, but I digress.  
 Well, I shant delay... I know Lauren is anxiously waiting for her sneak peek and seeings how she is taking care of a newborn, chances are she's awake!
Congratulations!!! 
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@@3wishesphotography.com




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely PERFECT!