Thursday, May 9, 2013

Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

 Good Morning!!!  Just stopping in to give you a little sneak peek of the fabulously smiley, OWEN!! and his parents, Kate and Paul.   
 Oh my goodness!  I couldn't get over how smiley Owen was, most babies this age are so interested in the great outdoors that smiles can be hard to come by... but not Owen he was an overflowing bucket of smiles!


 Okay, he had two faces I HAD TO POST!!!  I Love this one, looks like he just saw a BEAR!
Makes me giggle everytime!

 Look at this big boy!!! Standing up so big and tall!
 A D O R A B L E
 And this is the other face, coupled with the duck in the background all hunkered down coming towards him.  Owen's all like "somebody get me outta here!!  There's a duck after me!!"

Super fun shoot!!!  See you next time!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: