Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

 Just droppin' in for a late night sneak peek.  It has been a long, long, long day and my pillow is shouting my name!  The neighbors house got hit by lightening yesterday and it was enough to to take out a handful of our electronics as well, so we have had not internet or phone today.
 Fortunately, I have a very smart hubby and he was able to get us back up and running, so I thought I should try and get Ellen's sneak peek up before I head to bed!
 Brian, Ellen and Declan are actually visiting here all the way from Chicago.  Her sister Sarah, is a fabulously loyal client of mine and Ellen decided to have her pictures done while out visiting on vacation. 
 This is their very handsome young man, Declan.  He is 10 months old, he had just come for the pool and was napping in the car, so he wasn't terribly excited to see me at first, but a few minutes and a few cheerios later he was ready start our adventure. 


 What a cutie he is!!
Okay, I am making one spelling mistake after another, it is time to call it a night! Thanks Ellen, for allowing me to take your family photos, it was a pleasure!
See you all tomorrow!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: