Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

So Saturday night we got rained out… oh we tried drove to the location and everything but the rain came and chased us away.  So, we made a plan to try again the next morning.
We had a lot better luck!  Now, this handsome young man is Jacob and he is 
1 year old!
 And these are his folks, Jennifer and Jerrod 
 AND it turns out, Jacob, is going to be a BIG BROTHER to a little brother, who is due to make his appearance in November, hopefully just in time for Thanksgiving!


We had multiple things going on so we did a little bit of everything at this shoot, birthday photos, family photos and a couple of belly shots too!


 Ah… look at him giving his baby brother a hug!!
 Oh man, I do love that little strut he's got going on!!



 Well, I would love to chat but I have lots to do, so I am off to work on the next sneak peek!
Now's the time to book your fall session.  Visit my website at www.3wishesphotography.com for pricing and more information or you can email me at cija@3wishesphotography.com
TTFN!

No comments: