Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

The FLOWERS have arrived!! 
And aren't they Be-YOU-tiful!!
(Oh Steph, I sure do miss you!)
I was especially excited for last night's shoot because it meant I got to spend the evening with Don & Beth and their kiddos, Brandon & Cheyenne.
This is another one of those families that comes back year after year and has made me feel like their "FAMILY photographer" and dare I say… friend.  
 Don and I got to talk a little shop, he just scored a "nifty fifty"!!
 Funny story, Cheyenne was sniffin' and I do mean SNIFFIN' these beautiful roses and then she started sneezin' just about as hard as she was sniffin'! and then Brandon caught the sneezes too!

 Man! What a gorgeous night, gorgeous setting and gorgeous family!

 There was, however, this other photographer there last night, she was totally hogging the stop by the lake, she must have been there for two whole hours!!!   HA! HA! Sorry Jaime, I couldn't resist!!
(How fun is it to have a friend and fellow photographer at the same location at the very same time!?!?)

 Well, a switch in plans for the evening, I am pretty sure Church in the Park just got rained out, so that means I need to come up with a Plan B for dinner.  I am thinking Biscuit Gravy Sausage and Egg Casserole with the Chocolate Chip Cookies I made for the park… for dessert. 
 For pricing and information about booking your own photo session please visit my website at 
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: