Thursday, July 24, 2014

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

Just dropping in for another sneak peek!!
This time it's the fabulous Stephanie and her fabulous family,
Robert, Lucy and Presley.
I started taking Lucy's pictures when she was just 6 months old!!
(Kristina can you cut my hair like this???)
 and I have been taking Presley's pictures since she was born, my favorite little Hershey's Kiss EVER!
I have to be honest, Presley was not to excited about our photo shoot, which tends to be a trend among my 2 year old friends. 
 Lucy on the other hand was totally into it. (right until I asked her to sit on a brick wall then she said, and I quote "I'm not doing it! NEVER!" I so wish I had that on tape!!)
This is definitely going to be my new mantra!
 Now it wouldn't be a Montoya blog post with out me saying how totally hip and chic Miss Stephanie is!!!  The boots, the scarf, the belt… need I go on?!?!

 Ah… so cute, Lucy holding her fresh picked flower and Presley holding her… beef jerky!
I love my job!!

 Love!



 Well… my sleepy girls are making their way down stairs, time to get some breakfast started.

 Stay cool!!!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: