Monday, November 10, 2014

Children's' Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

Tomorrow I was supposed to be with Luke and Cade, but the weather is not going to cooperate.

So I popped over to their house yesterday afternoon to sneak their shoot in before the cold weather hit. 
It is always so nice of them to have some picturesque backyards!!
Mom sat at the patio table while dad put together a basketball hoop. 
I have been taken pictures of these boys since before Cade was born, in fact my first shoot with Julie was her maternity shoot with Cade, and now Cade is 5!

And looks just like Julie I might add.

A couple of heartbreakers if you ask me!
Love the above picture of Luke! He look so handsome.
Ah brothers… I hope they will be friends for life. 
 Well, I am gonna call it a night!
 Until next week!  Yep I said next week, cold weather forced 3 reschedules, I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little excited about a whole week at home!!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: