Sunday, November 30, 2014

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

 Just dropping in, and I do mean dropping in, because we are out the door in 15 minutes!!  Heading downtown to see "The Christmas Carol".
 This is Stephanie and her husband, Allen.  I know Stephanie from church, many moons ago.  I was in the junior high youth group with her brother, David and sister, Daphne (you have seen Daphne and her family on this blog before). 
 But this was my first time photographing Stephanie's family because they are actually residents of Austin, Texas!!  Just up here to celebrate Thanksgiving with family.   Now, I will try to remember all the names.  Above is Ariel and her fiancé' Kemper. Below is Alexandra.
 This is Isaiah. 





 And this is Isabella!  Ha! I do believe I actually did it!!!
 My oh my, everything was working in their favor!  The weather was unseasonable warm, there was just the perfect amount of cloud cover so they could keep their eyes open while looking east all allowing for the deep blue morning mountains in the west (THIS NEVER HAPPENS!!)  
Colorado is typically all sunshine in the morning!

 Okay, I must run!  My family is staring at me and I even think I hear a toe or two tapping!!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: