Saturday, November 8, 2014

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

 Just dropping in for a quick sneak peek of tonight's shoot. 
 It was another beautiful evening, but I hear there is a change afoot!  Snow this week and quite chilly temperatures.  I am secretly looking forward to the shift to winter photos, I love winter shoots!

 I love the photo below, I would give you specifics but I love everything about it. 



 Check this out, she found a leaf that looks like a heart!  How cool is that?!?

 Just look at all that fall color we managed to squeeze out on November 8th!  Not to shabby!
 And of course we had to break out the Bronco gear!  I think maybe they are Peyton Manning fans, just a hunch. 
 The END.  Ha Ha! Quit it!  The end!!!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: