Sunday, November 2, 2014

Children's Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

 Just dropping in for a quick sneak peek of my shoot with Jackson, Campbell and BLAKE!!!  ( I called him either Jared or Brady the entire shoot!)
This lovely lady is Campbell, love the pink bow!
And this handsome fellow is Jackson.

And this is BLAKE!!! Love this smile!
 So many giggles! The photo below just makes me smile.
It's been a busy weekend, my mom came to stay the weekend with us which was quite a treat.  We filled the weekend with all sorts of fun things.  The Harvest Fest at church was so much fun!!  Then there was the craft fair on Saturday, church and a Norwex party on Sunday… phew!  I am feeling a wee bit tired this evening!
 I am working hard to get all those christmas pictures done and in the mail!! Thanks to all of you!
 www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: