Thursday, July 16, 2015

Children's Photographer in Lonetree, CO

Yesterday morning, I headed to the mall to meet up with two of my very favorite little girls!!
Keeley and...
 Kensington!!!
 We had a very fun time together!!
 and I was a big fan of all their cute outfits! 
So much sweetness!!!
Best kringly nose EVER!
 Keeley is getting so grown up, she was so motivated to do her very best job today. 
I loved her sweet heart during this shoot.
There was a bit of frustration over who would wear the necklace below… While she was victorious of the moment she wasn't quite ready to let go of her deep emotions about the issue.

Oh man… I just love these girls!

Hands down! Favorite photos of the day!!  So many possible captions! 
Thanks girls!!!  You're the best!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: