Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Family Photographer in Parker, Co

Just dropping in for another sneak peek.
Last night I was with this fabulous family!  I was running a bit late, traffic was terrible, so I was bit frazzle when I arrived, but was delighted to see some familiar faces!  
 I have photographed two of these individual families before, and was even church mates with one of them!  Ah… the Lord always takes such good care of me. 
 Familiar family number one.  Adam and Danielle, I first photographed their youngest son, Max when he was first born and then the whole family a couple of years later. 
 Danielle said this picture best captured her current place in life.
 This is Ben and Tiffani and their son "I'm Ben too!"

And our old church mates, Chad and Brittany!
 And this is Billy.  His dad wasn't able to join us, but I heard from his brother that he served two tours in Iraq, I hope one day to meet him and thank him in person for what he has sacrificed for all of us. 
I couldn't help but pray for Billy and his dad all the way home. 
 COUSINS
HOW FUN TO ALL BE SO CLOSE IN AGE!
And of course, Linda and her husband, Jim. 

 Well, I better be off!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com


No comments: