Monday, July 6, 2015

Family Photographer in Castle Pines, CO

 Just dropping in for a  late night sneak peek! I hope you all had a very festive holiday weekend.
The Cooksey's were busy, busy busy!
 But just before we kicked off all the celebrating I  met up with Michaela and her sibs for a photo shoot in honor of mom (who got to come along and watch the goings on!)
 I'm not gonna lie… sometimes workin' with old "kids" is a whole lot easier!
 And what a handsome group of kids!
 I really love to watch how older siblings interact with one another, I look forward to seeing my girls as a adult sisters.
 And NO… I am not going to list their names, it has been too long!
I am sure to butcher them!!  So I am not even going to try!
 I said, NO! You can't make me. 
 After our shoot it sounded like dinner out, or at the very least a stop by mom's from some homemade potato salad!
Okay… it's getting very difficult to stay up any longer, so… it's nighty night for me!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: