Wednesday, July 29, 2015

High School Senior Pictures in Castle Rock, CO

Hump Day!! Again!
So on Monday, I had  the privilege of taking Ethan's senior pictures. 
 Ethan is a 2016 Senior at Rock Canyon High School.  He plays soccer but he is passionate about art. 
 He is not entirely sure about his plans for next year, toying with the idea of computer sciences but is hope for a nice big art scholarship!
 We had perfect weather and happily no weird animal sightings!  Just bunnies and bees!
 I took Ethan's sister's photos a couple of years ago, they look  so much alike and are equally photogenic!
Nice work mom and dad!
Now I know some of you are wondering how the camping trip went.  I enjoyed 80% of it.  The great outdoors, the no hustle or bustle, the cooking outside, the campfires the company all get a big thumbs up.  The other 10% the smelly bathrooms, no sink, sleeping in a tent and mosquitos were not my favorite. 
Now… will I do it again?  It's too soon to ask.  I think the perfect scenario for me would be a rustic cabin (recently sprayed for bugs of course) in the woods.  All the stuff I enjoyed with a clean bathroom, sink and a bed. 
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: