Thursday, August 20, 2015

Children's Photographer in Castle Pines, CO

 Ummm… Is this the perfect way to get back to work, or what?!?!
 This little girl has no idea how much her sweet smile warmed my broken heart (my mom passed away)… The Lord is so good to me.  He knew how hard it would be for me to pick up my camera and return to "life a normal" this morning and He blessed me with this precious bundle of pure JOY!
 And her name… Lorelia!!
LOVE that name because as you know, or at least you should know, I am a HUGE, Gilmore Girls fan and I want to be just like, Lorelia Gilmore when I grow up!
 I LOVE the picture above so much… when Sabrina was 6 months old I was very tired and trying to take her pictures.  Her dress was covered in ruffles and all she could do was look at those ruffles!  I tried everything and couldn't get her to look at the camera.
 Then the tired mom of 3 under two cracked!  I screamed like a crazy person and I have picture of Sabrina just looking at me like "What's the matter with you?"
 I learned a lot since that day… Love your kids right where they are, so this time… I just took the picture of Lorelia checking out her pretty dress, and I LOVE it!
 Such a sweet, sweet little girl!!

 Then it was time for her "Cake Smash"!!
At first, she wasn't crazy about the idea.
 I hear a song… "It's my party and I'll cry if I want too!"
 Her very talented mama made this cute cake!
Yum!
Until Next Time.
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: