Monday, August 3, 2015

Senior Pictures in Castle Rock, CO

Okay, today was supposed to be a very productive day.  
And it's 3:25.
And I have 2 things check off my list. TWO!!
 Actually this is 2 and it's not even done yet, so technically I only have 1 thing checked off my list. 
ONE!
 Oiy… but let's turn our focus to the pictures shall we?
 This is Andrew and he is a 2016 senior at Rock Canyon.
 He runs cross country more on that later.
 Now… the future is a bit unclear but,
 We did determine that he does not want to be a doctor, lawyer, banker or a trash man.
 He would, however, consider being a real estate agent or go into advertising.
 Mom says he is super creative so she threw out the architect idea.  
I like it.
 Oh yay, see here… Cross country!! 
I am always curious about the cross country thing, do people really love running 
L O N G distances?!?!?  Well, the cool shoes would help.
 Well, whatever path you take… I wish you all the best and great senior year!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: