Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

 Hmmm… I don't know if I should try remembering all these names. 
If was quite challenging on the day!
 But I had the pleasure of taking photos for my dear friend Cecilia.  We met a Bible study some time ago and she is always ready with a smile and a hug!
 Here she is with her granddaughters, Shealyn, Rylynn and Amanda 
(I am probably butchering the spelling!)
 Hubby, Ron with grandsons Pierson and Tommy

 I believe Anga and her family are visiting from St. Louis 
 and Ron and his family are visiting from Florida.

 Pretty awesome to get the whole group together and have some photos done. 

 And the weather was nice and cool!  BONUS!
 I absolutely adore this photo of Ron and Cecilia!!
 Hope you guys have a great week together!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: