Thursday, August 27, 2015

Portrait Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

Couple of nights ago, I had the privilege of taking photos of one of my very favorite people.
We usually have her greatest fans in tow, but tonight it was all about her and what a fun time we had.
I was a bit frustrated when I got there… the wind was blowing like crazy and we had already rescheduled once because of ran and she had just had her hair done!!
 But we decided to stick with it and that was a good decision.  The wind finally settled and we were able to do the shoot. 
 There is a memorial brick there in memory of someone very special to her so she asked to have a photo taken with it… somehow.  I really love how this turned out. I am glad she pointed it out to me.
 Can I point out that the Queen Ann's lace is almost as tall as she is???  Yes, she is standing!
and can I also point out that I know that is Queen Ann's Lace!!
 Okay, it just so happened that I was walking down the street with a friend today and we saw some, and I was telling her about the tall stuff I saw during this shoot and she told me it was Queen Ann's Lace but still…
 Okay, the one below may be my favorite… I just love it!
 But holy moly, that one below is one pretty thing after another!!!

 She was such a good sport!!
So much fun!!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: