Monday, August 6, 2012

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

***Website and Email are currently down***
Temporarily send emails to:  cija_3wishes@hotmail.com
 Technology!!!  At least this totally free blog is working!  Any who, I hope you all had a fabulous weekend, our big adventures included ice cream for dinner at Little Man Ice Cream and a trip to Elitches!  Actually it was the girls very first time there.  Melia even got brave and did her first upside down roller coaster!  You go girl!  

 But on Saturday night before the ice cream I met up with Ben, Lynn, Noah and Levi (yes, I am showing off again... that I know all their names!)  Levi (below) was one of my milestone babies and now he is TWO!!
 Love the photo below!!!  Look at Levi checking me out!


 It was a LOVELY evening for a shoot!  
and swimming apparently, this river was packed with people!!!  
Well, I am off to edit more orders!  I will see you again on Wednesday with a sneak peek of Beth and her family!  Have a GREAT monday! Cija
(I won't bother with the email and website address since they are currently not working.)

No comments: