Saturday, August 4, 2012

High School Senior Pictures in Highlands Ranch, CO

Oh the weather!!  It has certainly made things interesting for me this week!  In fact, the particular shoot not only had to be done in two different locations but on two different days!
The original plan was to be in downtown Castle Rock, but it was raining here...
 So we relocated to Meridan, 45 minutes later it was raining there too!
So Haily and her mom met me the next morning at Southglenn to do a few more shots after my shoot with Lilly! Phew...  Someone needs to design a weather switch for me, it would be so helpful if I could just turn the rain on and off!

 I have been friends with Hailey's mom was quite some time, in fact we used to play Bunco together and I have very fond memories of a women's retreat where we roomed together!
It's hard to believe that her sweet little daughter is going to be a SENIOR!!!
Well, I have 2 more sneak peeks to try and get up before I head out for another shoot this afternoon! 
Enjoy your Saturday! Cija
cija@3wishesphotography.com
www.3wishesphotography.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the red dress and cowboy boots! And the white dress and hair is fantastic too! Great job Cija! And Haley, you are beautiful!

Unknown said...

Haley is so beautiful! Great pictures Cija!