Thursday, August 16, 2012

Senior Pictures in Castle Rock, CO

Hi there all my closest blog fans!! Time for another sneak peek.  
This is Christian and he is a Senior at Castle View High School.  

 I have known Christian and for several years now... we attend the same church.  He is everything music, I often see him sitting near the fire place playing his guitar.

 I throughly enjoyed our shoot together, we, like usual were working around the weather and we had to do wardrobe changes in turbo speed but it never shook his great personality.

 So I think the pic below just might be my fave of the day... great smile and I love that he is holding his Bible.  I love that a teenage boy wanted to include his Bible in his Senior pictures.  

Well, I must go for now...  Tristan is calling!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: