Friday, August 10, 2012

Family Photographer in Lonetree, CO


 Just getting caught up on my sneak peeks. Wednesday night I was with the  Scott Family.
This was my second time working with the wonderful family.
 I really enjoy their kiddos... Harper and Mason.  Mason was showing Harper the ducks!


 Grandma and Grandpa came along to get a couple picture with the kids.  I love these ones of them just hanging out and listen to all their grandkids have to say.  I need to remember myself how important it is to listen to my little ones when they talk to me.
 Okay, the one below is my have of the day!!  I just LOVE it!


Well, I have to wrap things up and get ready for my shoot tonight!  I hope you all have a GREAT weekend!!!  Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: