Friday, August 10, 2012

Family Photography in Castle Pines, CO

 It seems like it has been a very long time since I was here last!  But I must confess I took the day off yesterday to play with my girlies before they head back to school next week.  But on Tuesday night I met up with Beth and Brock.  Just over a month ago I met them in Vail for an extended family with Brock's family and Tuesday it's was Beth's family's turn.
 So here we have Beth, Junia, Howard and David (yes, I plan to show off a bit because it is 4 days later and I STILL remember all their names!!)
 David's family is visiting from Missouri (I think... well I can't remember everything!) This is his wife, Jean and his two boys, Luke and Joe.
 Sometimes it pays to be the only GIRL!!!!  
 Of course you remember Maddy and Gavin!
 I seriously want a flower like that for my hair!!
 I love the photo above... I just love the way they are both looking up at their mom and dad, we are so blessed as parents to have people that look up too and love us soooo much!
 Beth's parents were visiting from Kansas City (yes... I think.)
By the end of the shoot, Gavin just fell down on the ground and gave up...
Until next time! Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: