Sunday, January 27, 2013

Family Photography in Castle Pines, CO

I hope you are all enjoying your Sunday.  Mine has been quite delightful... church this morning and then a baby shower with the twins and now the kids have some friends over (date night for mom and dad).  Last night was Rod and my turn, we came home to watch a movie in the comfort of our own home and then went out for dinner.  It was lovely!!  But before our date night began I was with the Ward Family... all 17 of them!!!  3 of the 4 families are visiting for Montana and Washington state, so it was the perfect time to get everyone out for a family photo!
 I won't even begin to pretend that I remember or even knew all the names during the shoot.  But I do know that this is Ernie and Patty (AKA mom and dad and grandma and grandpa)
And their 9 fabulous grandkids!!!  Nice mustaches aye?!
This is Rachel and her family.
 Can I just take a moment here to say how MUCH i LOVE the colors!!!
Rachel was in charge of wardrobe, way to go Rachel!!!
 This is Andy and his family... if I am right this is the Colorado family. 


 Mike and Kelsey decided to add on a mini family shoot to this Lot and Lots of Wishes package which gained them some individual images of just their kiddos and 3 extra images for their CD. 
 What great shoot!  The kids was FABULOUS!!  They did great!  And we used up every bit of available light!!  Thanks Ward Family!!!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: