Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Children's Photographer in Castle Rock, CO



Finally!!!  I was back out taking pictures yesterday, it seems every time we scheduled this shoot... it snowed!!  But the 3rd time was the charm and we had simply lovely weather!
I am very curious to see what Katelyn is like when she grows up with all these brothers.
With she stand in contrast and be a girly girl or will she fight to show them who's boss and be a Tomboy?!?!
Leading this band of brothers is Jack 
(yep, I am going for it... I am going to try and call them all by their names!!)

Next is Sam (ya gotta love that smile!)

 And last but not least... Max! 

And of course, sweet baby girl... Katelyn



 Well, I am off to work on Emily's sneak peek...
See you again tomorrow!
Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com


No comments: