Friday, March 29, 2013

Family Photographer in Elizabeth, CO

So I promised Jenny I would get her sneak peek up before the holiday weekend!

So let's get this party started!!!

This lovely lady is Kayli, however, I called her Tally for most of the shoot!!
The whole crew... oh wait, there is one more, 
Trevor is their oldest and he wasn't able to join us.

Sometimes I really wish I had more kids!  I love the dynamic they bring!
This is Tyler.
 And this is Tally!!  There is something I just love about this picture... she was 
smiling and laugh at her family!


 Four of the Five Boys!!
Tim & Jenny! Love the pink... Love the gray or is it grey? Hmmm....

Here we have Tomey!
 I just love when the train comes by... you just can't help stopping to watch it!
LOVE this pic!!!
 Say "Hello" to Brody!
 And last but not least... it's TUCKER!!
 I had a fabulous time with this fabulous family!  
 I hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend with your friends and family celebrating our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!!!
Until next week! Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

2 comments:

JenericFN said...

Alright, this location is just fantastic! You have to let me know where so I can plan for it next time.

3 Wishes Photography said...

This is downtown Castle Rock. I agree... it is a great location!