Friday, September 27, 2013

Children's Photographer in Castle Rock

Katelyn Turns TWO!!

After a couple of reschedules due to sickness and weather little Miss Katelyn and I were finally able to meet up for her 2 year old pictures.

I would pay just about any amount to have those eyelashes!!!
 Okay... I love this photo, with her little tea cup of cookies!
Somedays... I too, could greatly benefit from a tea cup full of cookies!
 Such a sweet, sweet face!
 Loved her little bonnet too!  Ofcourse, she was fabulous!
 But one of my favorite series of pictures were the three below... and they were one right after the other!!  I cracked up! Ah!!  I love it!!
Well it is 5:01 on Friday and since this foggy weather forced another reschedule I do believe I am going to call it a night and ring in the weekend!  Have a great one!!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: