Monday, September 30, 2013

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, CO


I ended my week last week with the Rice Family.  We scheduled our shoot at their home, because there  was a job change coming that might force a move and they wanted to have some photos to remember all of the memories that this home holds.

 But... in the end the new location still works with this home! So Yippee!
I loved this shoot... my passion is real life photography and these little kiddos were serving it up left and right... which might explain why this sneak peek is sooooo large!  I just couldn't pick!  
 It is easy for me to fell into the trap of trying to get the "family photo" (the one with everyone just so)... but the heart of what I truly love is just families being who they are.  



 and this shoot was a lovely reminder to me to remember who I am as a photographer. 

 The kids were hoping we could do some pics at the park across the street, so I told myself "Don't worry, we won't get caught shooting in a Denver park with out a permit" and I did it!  I broke the law!!
I am such a rebel!!!







 Okay... lots and lots of orders came in over the weekend, so I gotta hop to it!!!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: