Monday, September 9, 2013

High School Senior Pictures in Castle Rock, CO

Hopefully, if today goes as planned it will be a big day of sneak peeks!  So here is number 2!
This is Jenna a 2013 senior at Grandview High School.

Now getting to her shoot was a bit of a challenge, what should have take 35 minutes, in fact, took almost 2 hours! I was a tad bit stressed!
But it didn't take long for me to get into the fun of the shoot and settle down and enjoy the fun!

It was extra fun because Jenna's parent are friends from our old church and I always enjoy catching up with friends from the past!  Her dad even asked me how fast my lens was... who doesn't like a little shop talk during outfit changes!




 Alright, I better stop my yappin' and get back to work.  Next up is Isaac!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com



No comments: