Thursday, September 26, 2013

Family Photographer in Highland's Ranch



It's sneak peek time again.   This time it is the Lyon's family!!
Geoff, Tricia and their fabulous daughter Kylie. 
Sadly, Geoff told me this family picture will be commonly known as "Seconds Before Disaster"
because seconds later Tricia took a bad fall and hit her head on a rock.  Which ended with a trip to the ER... not fun!  Thankfully the doctor said that she is going to be fine... 
I am praying for a very speedy recovery!
 Kylie is in... you guessed it! The First Grade this year!!
(and yes, she brought a "K" last year)
After Tricia's fall, Geoff and Tricia went home to figure out what should be done...
in the meantime, Kylie stayed with me and finished out the shoot.

 We had all sorts of adventures!!
 What a sweet girl...  I so love seeing her every year!!
I was so sorry to see Tricia fall, I hope at some point she will be able to look at and enjoy these photos with out remembering what happened.
Praying for ya girl!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: