Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Senior Pictures in Castle Rock CO



So... I must confess I am skipping ahead, out of order to get Jessica's sneak peek up.
She is a last minute Senior and she needs time to view and choose her picture for the yearbook.
So, forgive me!
It's true when I say that I had a FABULOUS time on this shoot.  It was a beautiful morning the sun was out and the temperature was pretty darn perfect!
And we all know how much a LOVE working with Senior girls!
So it was a great way to start the day!
 And Jessica was a pure delight!  She is a 2014 Senior at Castle View and hopes to stay in Colorado next year for college, where she hopes to pursue an education in oncology pediatrics. 
I was totally loving her sense of style, I want to dress just like her when I grow up.  
Are boots not the single best invention EVER!!??

 I love every one of these photos so I won't' be able to pick a fave today. 
Although, I might lean towards the ones in the dress... I loved the dress.
 Okay, the one below might be my fave...
I really truly do LOVE it!!
 Oh my goodness, I have a Hallmark movie playing while I edit and blog...
they should do a study I think they physically alter your state of mind and all I can think about is cooking a romantic dinner and writing my husband a love letter. 
Of course, he is working late, the twin's have volleyball practice and I have jewelry party to go to so...
hopefully reality will settle back in soon.
 For the record, I have 8 more openings in December, so if you have been dragging your feet, the time is NOW to get on the schedule!! Be back soon!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com


No comments: