Thursday, June 19, 2014

Family & Children's Photographer in Castle Rock, CO


Today was Blake's 9 month milestone shoot! 
And he did a fabulous job showing off the 9 month milestone "the assisted stand"!!
 Today's shoot was extra special because he brought along the whole family.
 But he was definitely the start of the show!!  
 Man! What a beautiful morning!!  
(Side note: I am totally loving, Ameila's dress!!)
 Fave of the day might be the one below… I absolutely love this shot!

 Ah… they are so cute! 
 Look mom!  No hands!  I was convinced that today was the day he was going to start walking!
 Miss Amelia showing off how well her skirt spins!  


FYI, I am going to be taking the next 3 days off… Tomorrow is my birthday and I plan on playing all the live long day!  I will be back on Monday with a sneak peek of tonight's senior shoot with Chris.   Speaking of seniors, can you please join me in praying for Emily.  She is another one of my seniors, who is scheduled to have her photos done Monday night.  Her mom said that she will be going in for a biopsy on her lymph nodes.  Please keep this sweet girl in your prayers. 
Have a great weekend, I'll meet you back here on Monday.  
Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: