Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Family Photographer in Lonetree, CO

 It's "Hump Day"!  
Last night I had a shoot with the Griffin family.
Let's see if I can do this.. left to right
Ciera, Miranda, Brittany, Sandra, Trey & Brelan
I DID IT!!!  Almost 24 hours later and I did it!!
Where's my gold star?!?
 I was pretty much loving these bright colored shirts with all the green.
Ciera's sisters pointed out that she is look alike for Rue (Hunger Games)  I have to agree!
All this rain has made for some CAH-RAZY long grass! Isn't it beautiful?


 I need to get an updated photo with me and all my girls.  I love this. 

 Oh and this is Bruno.  Isn't he handsome??

 We managed to sneak this shoot in just before the rain!  
So Beautiful!!!  
Until next time!!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: