Tuesday, June 24, 2014

High School Senior Pictures in Castle Rock, CO



I'm back!  This time with Chris, who is a 2015 Senior at Arapahoe High School.

 Chris plans to get a degree in marine biology, which means he will be hanging his hat at a school near the ocean.  Yes, Hawaii is on the list. 
Poor… Chris.
 So I asked him what he wanted to do with this degree and he said that he hopes to work in medical research to help find cures for the things that ail us.  That's pretty cool.
 We had a pretty good time… he only got mad at me once when I made his put his jeans back on.  But he promised we could still be friends. 
Bonus… I didn't realize that I knew Chris' family.  We used to all go to the same church.
What a pleasant surprise. 
 Well, that wraps up this sneak peek, be back soon!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: