Monday, June 23, 2014

Newborn Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

So, I am skipping out of order (sorry Susan!) but it's just too hard to make those brand new mommies and daddies wait to see their little puddin' pies!!
This little beauty is Aubrie.
And I was tickled pink to have a little girl to photograph this week… it's been a long stretch of boys. 
Yet another wonderful baby… she was an absolute joy to work with and so bendy too!
It's amazing what a space heater will do!
 Okay my friends tell me I see things that no one else sees, but I just have to say it… I don't know why some of the photos I post on the blog have a shadow over them!  Like the one above, hopefully you don't see it, but if you do (like me) it's not there in the actual photo.  There I feel better. 
 Such sweetness, I love how she is holding her toe in the photo below!
I am in love...
 Nothing like a baby girl in her daddy's big strong hands!

 There's that shadow again (below)… Let it go, Cija!  
Hey! I feel a song coming on, oh no.  Now the rest of the day I will be singing "Let it Go"!
How about you?  Did I get you singing it too?
 Oh my mercy, buckets and buckets of baby love cuteness!!
 The nose, The lips, The cheeks!!
 And… Grandma and Grandpa were here visiting all the way from Atlanta.
Okay, back to Susan's sneak peek!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: