Friday, June 13, 2014

Kid Photographer in Castle Rock, CO



Happy Friday everyone!  Oh and it's Friday the 13th so… BOO!!
And it's a full moon!  Wow! Something special should happen for sure!

This morning I was with my buddy, Oliver.  He did not share my fondness (he is 3… they rarely do)
Fave of the day, with out a doubt goes to the photo above, LOVE those LIPS!
Mom said this is his new thing… always has his hands in his pants, so I had to document it!
These are the little things that you cherish soooo much when they get older!
 There nothing quite like a lollypop to chase the blues away… or at least keep them at bay!
This is another example of how GREAT bright colors look!
He's outfits look A M A Z I N G!!
Way to go Erin!
 So the girls and I have a couple of Father's day project to work on today, so I better hope to it.
There will be a hammer and saw involved so wish me luck, no seriously… I am more of a glitter and nail polish kinda girl. 

 Have a fabulous weekend!  Hope it is filled with lots and lots of fun!

 I will be busy with friends, photo shoots, and family… FABULOUS!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: