Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

So this afternoon, I ran out to meet up with John, Juliann and Gavin.  
It has been 4 years since our last shoot and look how grown up Gavin is!!!!
He was just 5 years old (below).
It was another incredible weather night!  Just beautiful!

Shortly after this photo was taken, I put on a little show!  Tricked over a piece of wood while walking backwards and totally wiped out!  The good thing was the nail that was in that wood was facing down vs. UP!  I just love when I embarrass myself in this way!
 and this is exactly why I don't go to Daniel's Gate… I would be dead. 
LOVE LOVE LOVE!

 So, I love this location, it's got great variety and photographs so well… but in just the last couple of months so many other photographers have discovered it, so I think we may have to make it off limits on the weekends.  Today, there was no one… Last Saturday there was 8 different photographers there!


 Well, I think I am going to call it a night and join Rod for some couch time.  

 Thanks guys for having me out to take your photos, it is always a pleasure!

You have a beautiful family!!!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: