Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Family Photos in Castle Rock, CO


This afternoon I met up with Randy, Corrine and they daughter Courtney.
 Oh… and the pooches!  Don't they look spiffy in their Bow Ties!
Check out those different personalities!!!
 We (Rod and I) first met Corrine and Randy at church, we were in the same Sunday School class.
 One of my clearest memories of Corrine was when she found me wandering in the hallways of Swedish Medical Center trying to find my babies in the hidden NICU.  She was and still is an employee there and led me right to them. (I wonder if she even remembers that)

 Courtney is a recent graduate from Mid America!! WooHoo!!

 It is always a treat to photograph my friends!!
 See you again on Friday!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: