Monday, August 9, 2010

Baby Photographer in Denver, CO








Hi Everybody, I hope you had a nice weekend! Mine was busy... but fun! We hit the Douglas County Fair Parade on Saturday, finished up our school supply shopping (or at least I thought we did, I missed a few things so it's back to the store for me) had lunch with friends and yesterday I spent the day with my niece taking pictures at a wedding. BUT... before that I met up with my gal pal, Natalie! She is celebrating her 6 month birthday and showing off her new sitting up skills! She is such a little Gerber baby! Oh my goodness, she was cracking me up! Her mom said that her signature trademark is sticking out her tongue and she wasn't kidding!! She would stick out her tongue and smile like crazy!! So cute! Well, I hope you enjoy Natalie's' sneak peek!! For information on booking your own session, visit my website at http://www.3wishesphotography.com/

No comments: