Friday, August 6, 2010

Infant Photographer in Castle Rock, Colorado


















I can not get over how stinkin' precious this little baby is!! Oh my goodness! was she sweet! Not a peep out of her! Kate is just one day shy of 2 weeks old. She is going to grow up with such a good mommy! Julie taught my kiddos (well the twins anyway) for several weeks while we attended a parenting class, and I was sooooo impressed with her. She was a FABULOUS teacher and so good with kids. Brett will be a great daddy too! I don't know Brett as well as Julie, but he was so precious to Kate during our shoot. Her parents are just plum crazy about her!! Well, I hope you enjoy this sneak peek at Kate's first photo session, I am off to the next one! For information on your own shoot visit my website at http://www.3wishesphotography.com/. Hugs Cija

No comments: