Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Photographer in Castle Rock, CO










Good Morning!! Yes I am at it again! It is 12:18 AM on Tuesday! I know I said I was going to get better about the late hours I keep, but tonight was the finale of the "Batch lor rette" I was too tired to do the brain work it would require to spell that word so you will just have to humor me. So... when I got home from the my shoot I had to call my girlfriend to come over and watch it with me (ya just gotta love DVR!) Poor Chris... jilted in Bora Bora! Any who... so tonight I was with the Habert family, so get this, many moons ago, let's see I think it would be close to 18 years ago, I used to clean Scott and his brother Jon's house!! I was trying to make some extra money to help pay for my wedding! I just remember them having a lot of wine corks! Well, I have a shoot first thing tomorrow, so I must go to bed!! For more info on scheduling your own photo shoot visit my website at http://www.3wishesphotography.com/. Thanks Cija

No comments: