Monday, August 30, 2010

Infant Photographer in Castle Rock, Colorado







Boy, it seems like a long time since I was here last. It's been a little crazy around here. Last Thursday I was supposed to take pictures of Jacob (isn't he handsome?) but at the last minute I had to cancel (his people were very accommodating on working with me to reschedule) because my mom was being taken to the hospital by ambulance. She had quite literally "fallen and couldn't get up", turned out that she has 3 cracked vertebrae! She is now busy doing rehab work in a nursing facility. I was reluctant to go, but my husband pushed me out the door Friday afternoon to go Keystone for the weekend with the ladies from church (Calvary Chapel Castle Rock) for our annual retreat. I was torn being away with my mom being hurt but the Lord was faithful and my time on the mountain was well spent. So... Jacob came today instead of last Thursday. What a happy little guy! So cute, I just wanted to squeeze him but I refrained as I fear some parents may not approve! Well, I must wrap this up, as I am headed back out the door to meet Brady for his Senior pictures. Be back soon! Cija http://www.3wishesphotography.com/

No comments: