Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Kid's Photography in Castle Rock, CO

I'm back! Okay, so the day has not only caught up with me it has raced on by, oh well... it was nice while it lasted. Rod was running late from an appointment, so I had to take the girls with me on my photo shoot, poor little things, I gave them a list of rules a mile long. All and all they did pretty good, but holy cow those girls can talk! You would think that I keep them locked in a closet all day! They were talking Heather and Steve's ears off!
So, this is Tristan! (Takes me back to my Jr High days, Tristan Rogers played Scorpio on General Hospital... he was so dreamy) anywho, don'tcha just love his big brown eyes! But what I loved the most was all the expressions this little boy could come up with!

This big smile was the result of just seeing his blanket!
Look at those lips!! Could they be any more perfect! I don't think so...
This one just cracks me up... I can't even imagine what he is thinking in that little mind of his!

I think mom and dad will be seeing this face a lot in his teenage years "But Mom..."

Sweet Perfection...

"Ooooo..." my personal favorite! He "Oooo'd" whenever he saw a pine cone, a stick, a flower, anything actually! So very cute!!
Such a big boy!

Hello!! It's Cija! Of course there is going to be a picture of his feet! I love the feet, people!!

This picture reminds me of Chloe with her mom and the ladybug, just precious!
Well, I am off for a little down time before bed! Hugs to all! Cija www.3wishesphotography.com

No comments: