Friday, June 10, 2011

Children's Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

 Happy Friday! So yesterday turned out a little different than I had planned.  I thought I was finished at the ROP/VBS on Wednesday but it seemed the Lord has a different plan.  I work up yesterday morning at 5:00 AM and just couldn't get Karla off my mind.  God and I bantered back and forth a bit but in the end it was clear that I had some unfinished business to attended too.  So I loaded up the kids and we headed back to Aurora, and am very happy to report that Karla and I are now officially "pen pals"!! 
 By the time I got home I was pooped, I tried editing for a while but then crashed on the couch for a couple of hours so I could be ready for my time with Lilly!!
Yesterday when I woke up and it was foggy and cloudy and grey, I thought "You have got to be kidding me!!"  Lilly and I have had to reschedule twice already because of rain and then SNOW!!!  But the weather clear up and we had perfect weather for our shoot!


 What a perfectly happy little girl!  I fell in love with her dreamy brown eyes and her silky soft hair!

As for my favorite of the day... that's a tough one, but I am going to go with the first one!  Something about that picture warms my heart and makes me smile!!!
Unfortunately, one of members of tonight's family is under the weather so we will have to reschedule, so I will be back on the other side of the weekend with Elizabeth!! Until next time! Cija
(remember you can double click on any image to see it in a larger format)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We LOVE them they are absolutely gorgeous!!!