Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Family Photography in Littleton, Colorado

 So they tell me that it's going to get to 90 degrees today...  I am having a hard time believing it.  The girls have been begging to go to the pool, I needed to be home bt. Noon and 5:00 for the AC guy, so that meant we would have to go this morning.  64 degrees and there we were hanging out at the pool.  I wish I would have had my camera to snap a quick picture of the life guard, he was huddled up in a ball, with long sweat pants and a hoodie (hood in place)!
 This beautiful young lady is Avery, I just love this sweet picture of her,
she's fit right in with all those lovely flowers.
 This is the rest of Avery's family.  Adelyn, Paul, Heather and Aiden (hope I spelt all the names right).  I met Heather and the girls 3 years ago, Avery and my girls were in the same dance class.  Since then I have had the privilege of photographing their family on three different occasions.
 This black and white of the kids takes "my fave of the day", I absolutely love it!!!  So much so, I want to go recreate it with my girls, make it into a huge canvas and put it in my family room. 

(Snicker...)



 Sweet Sisters
 This is another fave of mine... the girls are all ready to have their picture taken
 and Aiden is busy looking for fish!!

 Miss Adelyn is starting Kindergarten in the fall.
 Okay, another fave... I just love the sweetness between Avery and her mom. 
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!
Well, that wraps up this sneak peek.  If the AC guy ever shows up, we hope to head back to the pool before my "engagement shoot" (well technically they are already married), this evening.
Until next time. Cija

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They look great Cija! We can't wait to see the rest!
The Spomer Family